Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why now, why again?

"What is it? What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me again?"

"No. I mean, yes. I am happy to see you, but I wish I hadn't. Not like this..."

"Hush..Don't say that.."

"Look, we were only supposed to meet as friends..."

"BabyI know. But can you deny our feelings, your feelings? We just couldn't help ourselves..it's been too long.It's only because we've just missed each other too much."

"It still doesn't make it right."

"I know. I know. But .. ok.. lets just start afresh, ok? How have you been, really?"

"This is not a game, that you can just say, lets start afresh.."

"I know. I just don't know what else to say. I mean. If I were to say don't make a big thing out of it, it'll make it seem as if it didn't mean anything, but it does.. but at the same time, I don't want us to start arguing as soon as we've met. I've missed you so much, I want to enjoy this time with you, to look at you, your smile.. God knows how I've missed your smile."

"And then what?"

"I don't know. I wish I can say more, promise more."

"Please. No more promises. Don't you think we've had enough of broken ones?"

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs