Saturday, December 1, 2007

Another Blind Date

"So, what's he like?"

"He's okay."

"Hey. Wait up. What do you mean, he's okay? C'mon! Spill!"

"That's just it, I'm afraid."

"You're priceless".

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't even try, did you? What did you do? The usual "oh ok" to everything the guy says? Really! And he's one of the better ones!"

"Told you I'm not big on blind dates. You insisted. Me? I had to go along to shut you up, else I wouldn't have heard the last of it."

"You're a bitch, that's what you are!"

"haha, that I am. Come on, coffee's on me,and a dig into a rich, moist chocolate cake is what we need. Calories here we come".

"and quit with the pout already! I'll humour you by going on that next date once you've set it up. Now come along, I'm dying for that sugar buzz."

2 comments:

NorAiniJ said...

Hallo there! I bloghopped from Crabby's.

Nice blog you got here, very different from the mass.

Keep on writing :D

The Reluctant Writer said...

Hiya NJ. Hey thanx for the note! yeah, well, I just needed the space to type things away when the mind is clotted with stuff.. and by chance it turned out this way!

 
TopOfBlogs