Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Popcorn's Gone

“Then I guess we were never meant to be...”

“I wish it had been different, the road ahead, I mean, not how it was.. how we were all these time.. those.. those had been the happiest of days, that, I wish, could have been forever”.

“Well, we've lived that dream long enough. Time to wake up.”

“I wish you didn't make it sound like that. You know, so curt”.

“How else do you want me to be? You said yourself it's not possible to go on. So be it”.

“I know you're hurting. You're just putting up that facade again, as you always do when faced with disappoinments. Don't do that with me”.

“If you say so”.

“Don't be like this. This may be our last moment together”.

“And what of it? You want to leave with sweet memories? You want us to hold each other till it's time to part? Then you go off, and we don't see each other again? Would that be, say, more romantic for you? Well – movie's over. Popcorn's gone.”

“Baby..”

“Go. Please, just go”.

“Will you be okay?”

“Don't ask me stupid questions. We've both been stupid in our make believe world long enough. Put a lid on it”.

Well? What are you waiting for? Go! Leave! Just .. leave. Let me be”.

“I said, leave”.

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs