Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's Just Not Going to Happen...

"What do you mean, you're... in love.. with me?"

"I do. Surely you knew.."

"But I didn't, don't .. I never thought ... you have to stop this.."

"But why? Don't you feel the same way?"

"No! I .. do not.. never did...I mean.. I never meant.."

"We can make this happen."

"No. It's impossible."

"Why?"

"You know why, I just can't."

"Please... I need you.."

"Stop it!"

"I can't. Please.. we can make this work, I know we can. I love you.."

"You're... Look. You have to put a stop to this. This is pure insanity! I don't want to hurt you. But, I think we shouldn't meet any more."

"No.. don't say that, I ..can't live without you, you have to stay! You must! "

"I don't have to stay.. no.. In fact, I.. just don't want to. Not any more. You.. just have to deal with this. I never, not even once, thought more of us, not as what you think. What we had, how we were.. that was good, but you... you've just- ruined it.. I'm leaving. I have to go. You.. you take care, okay? "

"Wait.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. please, don't go.. wait, don't leave me. I need you.. baby, baby! look at me.. baby... listen! lets forget all that I've said... lets just go back to how we were.. we can do that.. yes.. yes, we can, we can! we'll do that.. honey?"


"...wait... wait.......
.......... please...... i'm sorry... stay.. please, stay, I beg you ... I..love you...
.. i love you...."

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs