Saturday, November 10, 2007

How much longer...

“How long must it be? How much longer must we hide our feelings? Why should we care what others say, or think of us?”

“Didn't you hear me?”

“I did.”

“Well?”

“It won't be for too long. Soon enough it will be okay for us to let them know.”

When?! For how long? You keep saying that. I'm getting tired of our hidden meetings. It's just stupid to do so!”

“I don't know how long this will take. But soon. Soon, we will let them know.”

“I don't want to wait too long. Either we let them all know about us, ... or...”

“Give it just a little while longer. Things will work out for the better, trust me.“

“I do, I do trust you, but you've got to try harder letting them know.”

“It's complicated. you know it is...”

“Only because you make it so. I say we just get on with our lives, the way we want to. The hell with the rest!”

“You know I can't do that.... they're my family.. friends.. I don't want to hurt them, any of them....”

“They'll get hurt anyway.”

“I know.. that's why I want to wait, why I want us to wait. Can we, could you just try to be patient, just a while longer, until the right time comes?”

“There'll never be a right time! And you know that! There is just no such thing as the right time. Not in this case. Just let them know about us and get it done and over with!”

“I will.. I will... I promise... “

“I only wish that I do not love you just too much as I do now.. if I didn't, I would have taken off and left... I've waited too long, I've hanged on to that promise of yours for just a bit too long...”

“I'm sorry, baby. Believe me, I am truly sorry. I hate having to do this to you. But I have to try to be fair to them. I still do love them..”

“Then what about me? Don't you then love me? When will you be fair to me?

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs