Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm sorry

"Why? "
"I don’t know. "

"What do you mean, you don’t know. Don’t you start acting stupid on me. "

"Well.. you’ve never thought me smart, have you. "

"Don’t you start! "

"I haven’t even begun! But it’s true isn’t it? You’ve always thought me beneath you. "

"Shut up! It’s all in you mind. "

"And yours! Yes, and you know it’s true. If anyone is lying, it’s you. If anyone is pretending some things don’t exist, it’s you. "

"Stop making this about me. "

"But it is, isn’t t? It’s always about you. If I have done anything wrong, it’s only because it’s wrong by YOU! If anything is not good enough, it’s because it’s not good enough by you. Never mind that it’s perfectly ok with anyone else in the world. "

"You’re the one with the complex. "

"Oh it’s me now, is it? Well, so be it. I’m tired. "

"We’re not done. Don’t you dare turn your back on me! "

"Well, make up your mind. You can't seem to stand the sight of me, now you wish not to see the back of me. I thought that would be a welcome sight. "

"You know I hate sarcasm, so shut it. "

"Fine, I’m sorry. "

"What? "

"I said I’m sorry. "

"Don’t you say you’re sorry if you don’t mean it. That was no apology and you know it. "

"Look. I can’t win. You say I’m wrong, yet when I apologise and you make such a fuss about it. You win okay? You’re the fine one, you’re the perfect one, you’re the one who does no wrong. Satisfied? "

And as it always does, the door slams shut.

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs