Saturday, October 27, 2007

Where do we go from here

"What do I do? "
"What is it that you want to do? "

"No. I mean to make her happy. "
"Would doing that make you happy? "

"That’s not the point. "
"That is precisely the point. "

"Can you please help me here instead of confusing me! "
"I am not confusing you, you're already confused. I am clear with things. "

"Where do I stand in your life? "
"You don’t want to know. "

"But I do. .... This is not a laughing matter. What’ so funny?"

"You. What more do you want? You already have it all. "

"And what about you? "

"What about me? I am fine. I always have been. "

"You’re not helping. "

"I cannot help you on this one. I refuse to. If any decision is to be made, it’s on your own accord."

"How could you? "

"And how could .. you?"

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs