Monday, February 16, 2009

don't want to miss this flight, again..

For whatever it is.. I’m through explaining.

I cannot go on explaining myself when it can never be understood.

Or.. it is, it can be understood, but ignored.

I’m tired. So I'll let things be. I'll not say another word.

so, yes, I'm exhausted. Not of things.. but of how things are, or have become.

Do you see what I mean?

No.. I guess not. Else I wouldn’t be like this now, feeling this, this weariness.

Yes.. that’s it.. I’m weary. I’m worn out. I just don’t have it in me anymore to want to keep this together.
Not alone.

I tried to hold on, by turning to others for strength.

It doesn’t work that way, does it?

Yes, I'm guessing now, that you know you know, too. And I'm guessing, too, that that is how it is for you, too.

So.

We’re two very tired, weary persons.

Well, we’re here now. We’re here, with the fork ahead.

Need you ask? Of course I’m taking that path so un-chartered! I’ve been traveling on course for too long, that, I lost me. It was your charter, perhaps, and never was mine to begin with.

And I know what awaits me there, up ahead, where I’m going.

Do you remember? That’s what that had brought us together in the first place! Yes! My fleeting path! Where my spirits had once roamed freely, flown openly!

But - It has been my fault, too, that I lost me.. in myself.

It has been a while. But I am returning now, to me.

No comments:

 
TopOfBlogs